1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.”
19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)
I’ve had every part of my life dissected — my choices, my actions, my words, my body, my style, my music. When you live your life under that kind of scrutiny, you can either let it break you, or you can get really good at dodging punches. And when one lands, you know how to deal with it. And I guess the way that I deal with it is to shake it off.
i cannot stop obsessing over Connor Mclain as Sebastian in the Mortal Instruments ❤
Nakakapagod na. Wala na namang ginawang tama. Ano pa ba ang dapat na gawin ko?
PAGOD NA AKO. HAYS.
Pero naisip ko na, pwede naman akong magblog na masasayang bagay. Hindi puro negative. Yun kasi yung iniiwasan ko sa ngayon. :) Ang problema lang, wala na akong masyadong oras sa Tumblr. Hahaha.